Marto S.L. is worldwide the only official producer of Conan weapons reproductions. Only this company was permitted to use the name “Conan” for this weapon. The blade is made out of hardened stainless steel 420. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Conan the Barbarian Atlantean Sword, High Carbon
Atlantean Sword of Conan the Barbarian forged with stainless steel blade, manufactured in Marto factory in Toledo (Spain). A coresponding sheath can be ordered to this sword as a separate product.
Is the blade full tang?
- The stainless steel (Marto Conan sword) in not full tang, it has a welded tang
- The high-carbon steel (Windlass Conan swords) is full tang
The runes on Conan's father's sword are translated as; "Suffer no guilt, yee who wield this in the name of Crom". They are deep etched.
- Overall length approx. 102,5cm
- Blade length approx. 73cm
- Blade length without the ricasso approx. 55,5cm
- Length of the guard approx. 18cm
- Blade width at the ricasso approx. 82mm
- Blade width approx. 2cm from the ricasso approx. 56mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5mm
- Thickness of the blade edge approx. 1mm
- Weight of the sword approx. 3790 g
- Weight of the scabbard approx. 350 g
- Handle from Zamac with Bronze finish
- Handle wrapped in rope
- Official Licensed Reproduction
- Full-tang-blade from tempered steel, etched
- Steel of the blade: stainless AISI 440 or Highcarbon 1085 (HRC 52)
This is just a decorative item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.
This sword is made with blades made of different steels. The differences between them follow:
- stainless steel is softer * high carbon steel 1085 is oil-quenched to approx. 48-52 HRC after Rockwell
- stainless steel is just for decoration * carbon steel is functional (can be used for practical cutting softer materials)
- stainless steel goes not rusty in damp environment * carbon steel does