This Spatha-Sword is battle ready, i.e. suitable for real use at re-enactment.
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
Two-handed Spatha Theon
- Ribbed hand grip from hardwood
- 107cm - total length
- 15,5 cm - grip length
- 79.5 cm - blade length
- 56 * 5 mm - Width * Thickness of the blade base
- 1.37 kg - approximately weight of the sword with sharp blade
- The blade from spring steel 14260 is oil-quenched und tempered to approx. 54 HRC
- The handle is attached to the blade tang with a screwed connection so that it can be replaced, if needed.
- Individual production of the Czech blacksmith Rudolf Krutsky
- Polished blade with diamond section
This two-handed Spatha Theon can be delivered with brass-fitted wooden scabbard for corresponding extra charge. The wooden scabbard is not covered by the basic price.
Please read also our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.