Product No: 10922
Katana Masamune with engraved hilt and etched blade
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
Including dark red scabbard
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 975 mm
- Blade length approx. 704 mm
- Cross-section of the blade at parry approx. 80 x 69 mm
- Blade width: 28.42 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the tsuba approx. 5.96 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1198 g
- Weight sheath around 1465 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Ornamental Samurai Swords