Product No: 11428
Katana Gold / black scabbard, old-brass tsuba and kashira
- Total length approx. 982 mm
- Blade length approx. 678 mm
- Blade width approx. 28.15 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 6.22 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 2.69 mm
- Tube size approx. 89 x 86 mm
- The blade is sharp
- Weight approx. 1,154 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 899 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 440
- Grip made of ABS Plastic, with dotted plastic strip imitating shark or ray skin. Cotton ribbons
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Tsuba: dragon wings made of Zamak Alloy
- Saya with lacquered polished finish made of bamboo wood
- Fake Hamon made by matt finish - in comparison to the polished finish of the resting blade
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Ornamental Samurai Swords