Middle ages sword Matthew, 15th century
- Total length approx. 912 mm
- Blade length approx. 730 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 193 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 31.2 mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 5.2 mm
- Width of the blade 10 cm off the blade point approx. 14.9 mm
- Blade thickness 10 cm off the blade point approx. 2.5 mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1.7 mm
- The Point of Balance (PoB) is approx. 2 cm in front of the guard
- The central fuller is approx. 10 mm wide and approx. 543 mm long
- Diameter of the pommel approx. 44.3 mm
- Weight of the sword approx. 944 g
- Blade made of spring steel DIN 1.7103, oil-quenched to approx. 52-54 HRC.
Due to manual finalization, the specifications given above may vary slightly from item to item. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our Directions for the use of bladed weapons.