15th century Sword Aarika
- Total length approx. 765 mm
- Blade length approx. 582 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 202 mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 42.8 mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 4.7 mm
- Width of the blade 10 cm from the point approx. 19.5 mm
- Blade thickness 10 cm off the blade point approx. 3.6 mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1.5 mm
- The Point of Balance (PoB) is approx. 3.0 cm off the guard
- Length of the pommel approx. 44.8 mm
- The fuller is approx. 305 mm long and approx. 13 mm wide
- Weight approx. 1148 g
- Blade made of spring steel DIN 1.7103, oil-quenched to approx. 52-54 HRC.
Due to manual finalization, the specifications given above may vary slightly from item to item. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our Directions for the use of bladed weapons.