15th cen Sword Aarika, class B
A solid and well-balanced sword, ideal for re-enactment and sword-combat shows. Source: Eduard Wagner: Zbrane secne a bodne, ISBN 978-80-7442-073-3 More information...
15th century Sword Aarika
- Total length approx. 765mm
- Blade length approx. 582mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 202mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 42.8mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 4.7mm
- Width of the blade 10cm from the point approx. 19.5mm
- Blade thickness 10cm off the blade point approx. 3.6mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1.5mm
- The Point of Balance (PoB) is approx. 3.0cm off the guard
- Length of the pommel approx. 44.8mm
- The fuller is approx. 305mm long and approx. 13mm wide
- Weight approx. 1148 g
- Blade made of spring steel DIN 1.7103, oil-quenched to approx. 52-54 HRC.
Due to manual finalization, the specifications given above may vary slightly from item to item. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our Directions for the use of bladed weapons.