Spear head made of steel
- Hand forged carbon steel (not stainless)
- plain and polished finish
- length approx. 37cm | 14,5 "
- widrth approx. 5cm | 2"
- Outer diameter of the socket approx. 32-35 mm
- Material thickness of the socket is approx. 2-3 mm
- Diameter of the shaft (wooden pole) approx. 35 mm
Please note: Originals of polearms often reached lengths of more than two meters (79 inches). This is more than the transport restriction allows. If you order this weapon replica with a wooden pole, it will be delivered in parts with a ca 198cm (78ichens) long wooden pole. You will have to assemble the parts yourself. All parts including rivets are included in the delivery. All needed pins to connect up the pieces including the metal strips that run down the shaft and the leather fringes are supplied.
Included in these categories: Lance tips and spearheads