This Greek-style Butt Cap for spears protects the shaft and keeps it from splintering. It also gives balance to the spear. But, the Greek cleverly realized it could also be used as a secondary spearhead should the primary spearhead (product:7818) be broken. No Greek spear is complete without this butt cap. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Butt Cap for Greek Spear, Greek tail end
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Total length approx. 263mm
- Max. diameter approx. 28.5mm
- The point is firm and heavy metal piece (not hollow)
- The socket has an outside diameter of approx. 25.8mm; inside approx. 23.2mm
- Socket depth (for mounting the shaft) is approx. 78mm
- The tip has a diameter of approx. 2mm at the end
- Weight approx. 732 g
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.