Viking Sword Sticklestad with scabbard, about 900 AD
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
This sword comes with a leather-coated metal scabbard.
- Blade length approx. 780 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5 mm
- Blade width approx. 47 mm
- POB approx. 16 cm
- Cross-guard width*thickness approx. 118*14 mm
- Pommel width*thickness approx. 67*23 mm
- Handle length (distance between pommel and guard) approx. 100 mm
- Overall length approx. 942 mm
- Blade edge approx. 0,5 mm thick
- Blade of oil-quenched spring steel
- Hardness approx. 53 HRC
- Weight alone approx.1238 g | incl. scabbard approx. 2032 g
Included in these categories: Viking swords