10th Century Viking sword, Class D
Sword class C, NO WARRANTY!
Delivery including matching scabbard with high decorative tip and mound from silver-plated bras.
- Blade material: Spring-steel EN45, tempered
- Rockwell hardness of blade approx. 48-50 HRC
- Typology: Petersen Typ S, Wheeler Typ III
- Total length approx. 93.5 cm
- Blade length approx. 75.5 cm
- Width at guard approx. 4.2 cm
- Blade thickness approx. 4 mm
- Edge of the blade: 2 mm, lightly rounded
- Point of balance approx. 13 cm from guard.
- Weight approx. 1100 g
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.
This is an orginal ULFBERTH® product
Included in these categories: Viking swords