Musketeers sword with blackened and gold painted finish
- Total length approx. 1,104 mm
- Blade length approx. 898 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 283 mm
- Blade width approx. 24.05 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.82 mm
- Bell diameter approx. 131 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,408 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- Grip made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper) and leather.
- Basket, cross-guard or hand guard and pommel made of pewter, cross of Zamak Alloy. The pommel is made of aluminium.
- It is a free design of Art Gladius
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Cup hilted rapiers