Spanish Tizona Sword nickel finish
- Cross-guard, cup and pommel brass with Silvery nickel-plated finish
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1090 mm
- Blade length: 899 mm
- Dimensions of the hilt approx. 271 x 132 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 24.43 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 4.81 mm
- Weight approx. 1049 g
Not for practical use, just an ornamental item!
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Cup hilted rapiers