Spanish Cazoleta sword 16th century, old-silver-finish
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Total length approx. 1,134mm
- Blade length approx. 902mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 303mm
- Blade width approx. 23.05mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.26mm
- Bell diameter approx. 133mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,647 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- Basket or hand guard made of pewter, cross-guard made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper) and pommel made of aluminium.
- Decoration / ornamental is free design of Art Gladius
- Brass-plated cup
- Grip made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper) that is wrapped with leather and brass wire.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Cup hilted rapiers