Product No: 11389
Spanish sword Cazoleta 16. cen
- Total length approx. 1,128 mm
- Blade length approx. 902 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 302 mm
- Blade width approx. 23.54 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.41 mm
- Bell diameter approx. 134 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,657 g
- The cup finish is black nickel and golden paint
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Cup hilted rapiers