Product No: 11330
Musketeer Sword Nickel Finish
- Total length approx. 1,108 mm
- Blade length approx. 900 mm
- Cross-Length of the cross-guard approx. 276 mm
- Blade width max. approx. 23.39 mm
- Blade thickness max. approx. 4.82 mm
- Cup diameter approx. 167 mm
- Weight approx. 1,154 g
- The blade is blunt
- Art Gladius item number: 276
- No sheath included
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- The cup/basket is made of brass-plated-pewter
- The cross-guard and pommel are made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- The decoration / ornamentals are a free design of Art Gladius
This musketeer sword is only for decorational purposes, is NOT battle-ready!
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Cup hilted rapiers