In June 1099, Crusaders conquer Jerusalem at the cry of God wants it. 20 year later, nine Crusader Knights make vow of poverty, obedience and chastity. They stay at the King’s Baldiuin II of Jerusaem stables that was built over the Salomon’s Temple ruins. They are named like the Poor of the Solomon’s Temple. Templars , half-monk, half-soldier. Nowadays, 1000 years later their legend continues in the present. More information...
Gold Ornate Templar sword with optional sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac with enamelled brass-plated finish
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1005mm
- Blade length approx. 825mm
- Length of the guard approx. 190mm
- Width of the blade approx. 37.73mm
- Blade thickness approx. 3.29mm
- Weight approx. 832 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.