This striking medieval dagger is the matching companion piece to our Accolade sword. The high carbon steel blade has the seal of the Knights Templar on the ricasso, while the pommel has an inlaid cross. All hardware on the crossguard and pommel have been plated in sterling silver, while the grip has been bound in soft leather with a wire wrapping. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Accolade Dagger of the Knights Templar
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
The leather sheath has been adorned with two silver-plated crosses, has a leather thong for securing your dagger handle and a loop large enough to fit onto your Accolade scabbard belt or any belt up to 2-3/4" wide.
- Total length approx. 420mm
- Blade length approx. 263mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 155mm
- The guard in the middle is approx. 21,96mm
- Dimensions of the pommel approx. 44.7 x 42.82 x 28.55mm
- The length of the leather-covered part of the handle is approx. 91mm
- Total length of the handle approx. 100.5mm
- Cross section of the blade with ricasso approx. 33.4 x 4.75mm
- The ricasso is approx. 26.3mm long
- Cross section of the blade 5cm off the blade point approx. 16.73 x 4.02mm
- POB approx. 3cm behind (!) the parry (in the handle)
- Thickness of the striking edge (cutting edge) is approx. 0.9mm
- Together with the dagger you will get a two-part scabbard with a strap to secure the dagger in the scabbard and two silver-plated crosses. The back of the sheath is sewn.
- Weight of the dagger approx. 630 g
- Weight of the sheath approx. 122 g
- Material: 1065 High Carbon Steel, quenched to approx. 50-55 HRC
Premium quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®