Golden templar sword, cadet size
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac with black, gold and red enamel
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 757mm
- Blade length 578mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 190mm
- Width of the blade approx. 36.46mm
- Blade thickness approx. 3.29mm
- Weight approx. 665 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Templar swords