Articles: Historical costumes and footwear
Historical Costumes and Clothing
Changing into costumes must not necessarily be connected with carnivals only. Today, for example, fantasy fans and sci-fi fans wear LARP costumes to participate in various cosplay events. Are you curious what people were wearing in the Baroque period, in Rococco, in the Gothic period, in Renaissance or in the Middle Ages? Check our articles about historical clothing and more!
We are here for you and answer all your questions
Feel free to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have a store with a product portfolio in which many of your products would fit. Do you sell to resellers?
- I have ordered a sword in your store and would like to order a scabbard now, how?
- Do you make custom-sized chain mail armor?
- My glove size is 9. What size of gauntlets should I order if I want to wear padded leather gloves inside?
- Since I live in the U.S. am I still required to pay the 21% VAT?
- How much does the shipping cost?