Articles: Samurai swords
The Honourable Samurai
Life of the samurai, Japanese elite warriors, was marked by hard training and devotion to their master. The samurai are an integral part of Japanese culture. Find out who Hattori Hanzo was, and what kinds of Samurai swords there are.
The legendary Japanese Samurai are known far beyond Japan. Their courageous behaviour and code of honour have become the main theme of many films and stories. While the Samurai are talked about a lot, we don't hear much about their armour, that…
We are here for you and answer all your questions
Feel free to contact us
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you make custom-sized chain mail armor?
- My glove size is 9. What size of gauntlets should I order if I want to wear padded leather gloves inside?
- I have a store with a product portfolio in which many of your products would fit. Do you sell to resellers?
- How much does the shipping cost?
- Since I live in the U.S. am I still required to pay the 21% VAT?
- I have ordered a sword in your store and would like to order a scabbard now, how?
- Are the delivery dates on the e-shop website guaranteed?
- How do I know whether you have the item in stock?
- Could you build in the gauntlets leather gloves for a better shock absorption?
- The contents of my cart are more expensive than your shipping-free-limit, why isn't the shipping for free?
- How many square inches covers the 50ml Cold Blackening Fluid?
- I own an original armor and sword from the 16th century, would you be interested to buy it?
- Hello! Could you make for me an armor and a robe from the movie XY?
- Hello from the USA! I checked the GLS website and it says that they tried to ship it and it failed. How do I contact them to pick up the package?
- Hi, I want to buy this, is it possible to get it to Prague, and pick it up?
- I've inherited a nice weapon from my grandparents. It could be an original. Can you assess its value?
- How and what materials are your daggers made from?
- In the last step of the shopping cart I have to agree to a delivery date one month longer than the one shown on the product page, why?
- Can you sharpen a bladed weapon, so that it is razor-sharp?
- I need to receive the order as soon as possible, which carrier should I choose?
- I live in the USA, would I be charged VAT?
- From which material is the combat version of the shield with coat of arms made?
- To which address should I send the return?
- If I purchase a mix of made to order items and in stock items, will I be charged a separate shipping charge for the different packages?
- We are subject to VAT in the EU, can we buy VAT-free?
- I would like a crossbow with a draw weight of 500-1500 pounds, can you make it?
- I want to place an order; though some items are in stock and others not. Do I have to wait until all of them are in stock or do you send it to me in parts?
- I have already paid the order by bank transfer, yet I have not received a receipt yet, can you check?
- What is the maximum blade length of a sword that you can draw?
- From which kind of wood do you make the handles of your axes?
- Found a mistake?
- I have received goods that I did not order, what should I do now?
- If I buy something while having a valid VAT number, can you send me an intracommunautaire invoice without VAT?
- Are the shoes rather large or small?
- I want to change my already paid order, can you advise me how?
- Hi, how long is the warranty on your swords?
- Unfortunately, I cannot accept the parcel now, can you dispatch later?
- I wore the costume and want to clean it now, but I do not know how.
- Some goods from your offer cannot be ordered (added to the shopping cart), what should I do if I am interested in them?
- Why is the price different for in-stock and out-of-stock items, even though they are the same product?
- Are Windlass Steelcrafts swords suitable for combats, i.e. are battle-ready?
- How long does the warranty last and what does it cover?
- How do I change a wrong size?
- Why it isn´t allowed to fight with a decorative sword?
- I would be interested in a product that says "Sold out and no longer available". Is there still a way to get this product?
- I have not received an invoice yet, when will I get it?
- Can you please tell me the price of a product in Euros / US Dollars?
- You have confirmed the refund, but I don't see any incoming payment in my account, can you check?
- Hello from Greece! Will I have to pay any custom or duties when receiving your goods?
- I have received defective goods, how should I proceed with a complaint?
- Are the shoes you offer suitable for everyday use?
- What is the difference between industrially rolled and hand-forged blades?
- At some swords you can choose between leather and wire wrapping on the handle. What is the difference? Is the wire made of stainless steel and how can it be cleaned if necessary?