Russian mace head, 13th/14th century
- Based on find from Russia
- 8 striking bumps
- Circular shaft hole of approx. 25mm diameter
- Brass hand casting
- Overall height approx. 43,6 mm
- Inner diameter of the opening approx. 24.8 mm
- Outside diameter approx. 53.9 mm
- Shaft not included
- Weight approx. 275 g
- For decorative use only, not a practical replica!
Made by Marshal Historical
The materials used and the craftsmanship would allow the use this prop in re-enactment and theatrical combat shows. Since the manufacturer provides no service, this weapon is sold as a purely decorative item that is not designed for re-enactment or battle combats.
Included in these categories: Maces