This is a solid and battle ready two-hand-mace that you can take to a live steel combat arena. Its shaft is made of steel rod (not a hollow tube). Its blades are made of thick oil-quenched spring steel. It is simply a heavy-duty and very heavy mace for real and strong warriors that will hold up even in brutal combats. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Two-handed mace In Extremo
- Total length 1073mm
- Haft length incl. the lower pommel approx. 840mm
- The blades are made of oil-quenched spring steel
- The blades are approx. 200mm long and approx. 78mm wide and approx. 8.6mm thick
- The haft is a steel rod (not a hollow tube) with a diameter of about 30mm
- The twisted-wire-wrapped handle has a diameter of about 33.2mm
- The point at the mace-head is about 30mm wide and about 20mm long
- The hexagonal pommel at the end of the point has a diameter of approx. 47/49.5mm
- The handle is decorated with 14 rivets with a round head of about 9mm diameter
- In each of the six blades is drilled a shamrock symbol. The inner diameter of the holes is about 7mm
- Blades have sharp edges and are made of oil-quenched spring steel
- Weight about 9900 g
- The POB is about 170mm from the head and 670mm from the haft end