Light one-handed Viking ax around 900 AD.
- Weight 750 g
- The cutting edge (cheek) is 15 cm long
- Width of the axe head (cutting edge to neck) 14 cm
- Thickness of the cheek (ax blade) approx. 4.3 mm
- The cutting edge is blunt and about 2.3 mm thick
- The handle on the ax has a cross-section of 40 x 25 mm
- The leather wrap on the handle is 19 cm long, the bright-leather part is 12 cm long
- The POB (point of balance) is 17 cm off the end of the shaft (ax side)
Specifications may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Included in these categories: Viking axes