Utility and dining knife, years 1250 – 1350
- Total length approx. 237 mm
- Blade length approx. 141 mm
- Maximum blade width 19.6 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the handle approx. 2.15 mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 0.5 mm
- Weight approx. 60 g
Material of the handle scales on your request: hard wood, bone or horn.
- This knife is sharp and can be also used for dining.
- The full-tang blade is made of stainless steel
- The knife comes with a lether scabbard.
- Made by Marshal Historical
Important note: This is a fully functional prop of historical design, which is produced in small quantities in traditional manner. A regulatory food safety certification would make the price unaffordable. For that reason, we are committed to the following legal notice: This is a decoration item, neither certified nor suitable for contact with food!
Included in these categories: Medieval eating knives and cutlery