Big Knife & Spike Set
Material of the handle scales on your request: hard wood, bone or horn.
- Total length approx. 245 mm
- Blade length approx. 148 mm
- Maximum blade width approx. 24.6 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the handle 2.05 mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 0.4 mm
- Weight approx. 96 g
- Total length approx. 230 mm
- The metal part is approx. 137 mm long
- Diameter of the metal spike approx. 7.87 mm
- Weight approx. 84 g
Made by Marshal Historica.
Important note: This is a fully functional prop of historical design, which is produced in small quantities in traditional manner. A regulatory food safety certification would make the price unaffordable. For that reason, we are committed to the following legal notice: This is a decoration item, neither certified nor suitable for contact with food!
Included in these categories: Medieval eating knives and cutlery