Tinker Great Sword of War
The 28cm grip provides excellent leverage and static and dynamic balance are to Tinker's demanding standards. The blade is again forged in 5160 spring steel and marquenched to HRC 50-52 hardness. The hilt is retained by Tinker's signature recessed sleeve mounting system, providing secure retention and easy hilt tightening using the Allen wrench provided.
- 5160 marquenched spring steel
- Tinker approved
- Blade material: 5160 spring steel
- Overall length: approx. 121cm
- Blade length: approx. 92cm
- Max. blade width: approx. 5,6cm
- Handle length: approx. 28cm
- Weight: approx. 1760 g
Specs may slightly vary from piece to piece.