Cuirass with Templar cross and Templar emblem
- Total height approx. 415 mm
- Over the chest approx. 695 mm
- Diameter at the neck approx. 145 mm
- The size of the cross is about 318 x 250 mm
- Weight approx. 2,016 g
- Made of Zinc plated Mild steel
- Steel thickness approx. 0.9 mm
- The applied templar cross is painted
- The Templar emblem is cast of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Breast plates