Cuirass with three golden lions, coat of arms of England under Richard I.
- The lions are cast from brass, their finish is antiqued
- Total height approx. 420 mm
- Over the chest approx. 615 mm
- Lion size approx. 53 x 105 mm
- Diameter at the neck approx. 145 mm
- Weight approx. 1,855 g
- Made of Zinc plated mild steel
- Steel thickness approx. 1,5 mm
- The lions rampants are cast of brass
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Breast plates