Breastplate with embossed Gorgona Medusa
- Total height approx. 415 mm
- Over the chest approx. 695 mm
- Diameter at the neck approx. 145 mm
- Weight approx. 2kg
- Made of Zinc plated Mild steel
- Steel thickness approx. 0.9 mm
- The applied relief is made of embossed Brass sheet
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
In Greek mythology, a Gorgon is a mythical creature commonly portrayed refers to any of three sisters who had hair made of living, venomous snakes, as well as a horrifying visage that turned those who beheld her to stone.
Included in these categories: Breast plates