Cuirass with Coat of arms of the city of Toledo
- Total height approx. 415 mm
- Over the chest approx. 595 mm
- Eagle size approx. 225 x 218 mm
- Diameter at the neck approx. 145 mm
- Weight approx. 1,954 g
- Made of Zinc plated Mild steel
- Steel thickness approx. 0.9 mm
- The applied coat of arms is made of brass
- It depicts the Imperial Eagle from the XV century
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Breast plates