Sword Colada Cid de Luxe with optional sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac with nickel and old-brass-plated finish
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1004 mm
- Blade length approx. 828 mm
- Dimensions of the basket approx. 175 x 122 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 36.54 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.35 mm
- Weight approx. 1499 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Renaissance swords