John Lee Dragon Wakizashi
The Dragon plays a large symbolic role also in contemporary Japan. In contrast to Western mysticism, the dragon is in Japan understood as a lucky fable animal. The tsuba of this remarkable sword has a dragon shape and surrounds its blade. The other side of the tsuba shows another mythical creatures.
Specifications of the John Lee Dragon Wakizashi
- The blade in Shinogi zukuri style has a fine harmon line.
- Sharp edge
- Blade length up to tsuba: 51 cm
- Total length without scabbard 76,5 cm
- Blade bending (Sori) about 15 mm
- Thickness of the blade back: 5-6 mm
- Handle length 25 cm
- Weight without scabbard approx. 800 g
- Handle wrapped in black cotton in classic Hineri maki-style
- Black, high-gloss lacquered scabbard of Kuroro in style
The Dragon Wakizashi is delivered in a in a cloth bag in premium collector box with a authenticity seal.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Wakizashi Practical