The prototype for this remarkably nice tsuba must have made a big master of the 18. century. In contrast to blades were tsubas not signed in the past. The creators are unfornately unknown. The tsuba is laboriously shaped, with golden cherry blossoms (Sakura) - one of the most important symbols of the Japanese Culture. Thay symbolize beauty and departure of the past. More information...
WAKIZASHI GOLDEN FLOWER von JOHN LEE®
This Wakizaschi is Tamageschiri - ready.
- Blade length to the tsuba 54,5cm
- overall length without scabbard 77cm
- blade incurvation (Sori) approx. 15mm
- length of the grip 22cm
- Weight without scabbard approx. 800 g
- Weight with scabbard approx. 1000 g
- Sharp ground Damascus blade from 12- fold folded 1045 carbon steel with more than 8,000 layers.
Each sword is delivered with a seal as a proof of originality. You will get the sword in a textile sheath and a premium quality collector wooden cassette.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.