Shiro (in English "White") has in Japanese culture in many ways is very important. This is the color of purity and holiness, among other things, at the same time but also for mourning and death. Likewise, the samurai wore white under their armor to the to symbolize a willingness to fight to the death
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
Shiro Katana by John Lee
The sword is suitable for cutting exercise. The Tsuba is interchangeable. The katana can be disassembled by removing the mekugi (bamboo pegs). The handle wrapping does not have to be removed, but it can be shifted.
- Sword in Shinogi zukuri style with channeling (Bo-Hi), hand-forged from 1045 carbon steel.
- Sharp blade with integrated Hamon line with particularly autentischer optics.
- Handle wrapped in white cotton in a classic Hineri-maki style.
- White, high-gloss lacquered wood scabbard.
- Long fishing, which is connected two bamboo pins (Mekugi) is fixed in the handle. The sword is thus fully dismantled.
- It only high-quality, authentic materials are used, no plastic is used.
- Blade collar (habaki) and washers (Seppa) are made of brass.
- Authentic handle wrapped with real ray skin lining.
- All trim rate (Tsuba, Fuchi, Menuki, Kashira) are made of metal.
- Supplied with a protective cover John Lee.
Each Shiro Katana original John Lee sword comes with a seal and a certificate of origin.
- Handle length 29 cm
- Blade length 72 cm
- Overall length (without sheath) 101.5 cm
- Weight (without scabbard) 1050 g
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.