Stainless, not sharpen practical blade. Each sword is delivered with a seal as a proof of originality. You will get the sword in a textile sheath and a premium quality collector wooden cassette.
The Iai-Do sport is dealing with the Art of sword pulling and the determined tackle technique (Katas), indeed as a formal exercise. Usually the Iaito, a blunt Exercise sword is used. The development of an unit of body, mind and sword (Ki-Ken-Tai-Ichi) is in the foreground. The ultimate masters degree is achieved when people are able to control every situation of combat even without pulling the sword. The name Kei-Ben stands for the simple and practical sword design. More information...
John Lee KEI-BEN IAITO
Specifications of sword:
- Blade length to the tsuba 73,5cm
- Overall length without scabbard 101cm
- Length of the grip 27cm
- Blade incurvation(Sori) 18-20mm
- Max.blade width approx. 30mm
- The blade is made of 420 stainless steel
- Weight without scabbard 1100 g
- Weight with scabbard 1350 g
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.