Each John Lee Samurai sword is delivered with a seal as a proof of originality. You will get the sword in a textile sheath and a premium quality collector wooden cassette.
Miyamoto Musashi defied as one of the most notable samurai in the whole Japanese history. He lived from 1584 to 1645. He is praised as the best swordsman in Japan. He was fighter, artists and very skilful craftsmen at the same time. He developed his own combat style, which is taught as "Niten Ichiryu" by today, where short and long swords can be used simultaneously. Unforgettable is his creation of a school for the tsuba manufacturing. His best-known, very simple tsuba consists of two oval rings. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Samurai sword Musashi Ichi by John Lee
Specifications of the hand-forged Samurai sword:
- Blade length to the tsuba 72cm
- Overall length without scabbard 103cm
- Blade incurvation (Sori) approx. 18-20mm
- Length of the grip 31cm
- Blade of 1045 carbon steel
- the blade of this sword is knife-sharp
- Weight without scabbard approx. 1000 g
- The blade is made of carbon steel 1045
- Hardness of the blade is 50-52 HRC
Premium quality by John Lee.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.