All-Steel German War Hammer (c. 16th century)
- Steel hammer head and shaft.
- Handle guarded with rondels and wrapped in cow skin.
- Total length approx. 507 mm
- Length of the hammer head approx. 155 mm
- The handle is protected with two disc. The discs measure in diameter approx. 55.6 and are approx. 3.3 mm thick
- The metal handle is of hexagon cross-section with a diameter of approx. 13.7 / 15.4 mm
- The flat face has a diameter of approx. 42 mm
- The middle part of the hammer head is a prism of approx. 92.1 x 92.1 mm
- The claw (tapered part of the hammer head) is sharp - has a diameter of only approx. 1.4 mm at the tip
- The handle is covered with wood and wrapped in cow leather
- Weight about 1190 g
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®
Included in these categories: War and battle hammers