Two-handed falchion Perone, 14th - 16th century
- Total length approx. 912 mm
- Blade length approx. 644 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 182 mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 33,5 mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 4,9 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 85 mm off the blade point approx. 49,3 mm (widest part of the blade)
- Blade thickness approx. 85 mm off the blade point approx. 4.1 mm (widest part of the blade)
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1,9 mm
- The Point of Balance (PoB) is approx. 1,0 cm in front of the guard
- Diameter of the pommel approx. 50 mm
- The fuller is approx. 498 mm long and approx. 13 mm wide
- Weight approx. 1680 g
- Blade made of spring steel DIN 1.7103, oil-quenched to approx. 52-54 HRC.
Due to manual finalization, the specifications given above may vary slightly from item to item. Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Falchions