Celtic helmet under Germanic influence, Late Latène period around 150 BC
- Made of 1.5 mm thick steel plate (not stainless)
- Brass decorations made of 1.3 mm thick brass plate
- Total weight approx. 1634 g (size M)
- Inner lined made of textile included
- Cheek back guards coated in thin cow leather
- Finish "silk matt" brushed
This helmet can be made to measure after your measurements ‘1a’ to ‘1j’ in this measurement chart.
Please read our instructions, how to determine a helmet size correctly.
Included in these categories: Other Helmets