Are you interested in military history, namely history of swords? Are you an re-enactor? Do you take part in reconstructions of historical battles? This is a site you are surely interested in! You will delighted by the wide range of swords we are offering. Our offer comprises of one-handed-swords, two-handed-swords, longswords, Viking swords, seaxes, Celtic swords, Spatha swords, Roman swords, Renaissance swords and Claymore swords. Fantasy, decoration swords and wooden exercise swords will surely attract fantasy fans and LARP players. Swords are one of the oldest weapons ever. They were primarily used as a cutting weapons, but later also as stabbing weapons. Swords are classified as bladed weapons. Their use declined in the 18th century with discovery of firearms. A sword is composed of a blade and a hilt. Then the hilt consists of a guard, a grip and a pommel.
- I have a store with a product portfolio in which many of your products would fit. Do you sell to resellers?
- If I buy something while having a valid VAT number, can you send me an intracommunautaire invoice without VAT?
- I own an original armor and sword from the 16th century, would you be interested to buy it?
- What is the difference between industrially rolled and hand-forged blades?
- Are Windlass Steelcrafts swords suitable for combats, i.e. are battle-ready?
- I have ordered a sword in your store and would like to order a scabbard now, how?
- I've inherited a nice weapon from my grandparents. It could be an original. Can you assess its value?
- Why it isn´t allowed to fight with a decorative sword?
- Hi, how long is the warranty on your swords?
- How long does the warranty last and what does it cover?