Sword with scabbard for historical reenactment, 15th century
Sword class C, NO WARRANTY!
- Overall length approx. 100 cm
- Blade length approx. 82 cm
- Blade section at the guard approx. 50,5 x 3,2 mm
- POB Point of Balance 14 cm (distance off the guard)
- Overall weight without the scabbard approx. 1400 g
- The blade edge is approx. 3mm thick
- Hardness of the blade 48-52° Rockwell
- Blunt edge, approx. 1mm thick
Full tang sword forged of high carbon steel 1095, fully tempered.
Premium Quality by Windlass Steelcrafts®
Included in these categories: Swords for Historical Fencing