Agincourt combat sword Class D with optional sheath
- Total length approx. 940 mm
- Blade length approx. 754 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 164 mm
- Blade width approx. 49.31 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.63 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Sword weight approx. 1,191 g
- Vaginal weight approx. 262 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Steel hardness 46-50 HRC
- Cross-guard and pommel cast of Stainless steel called INOX - iron (Fe) and carbon (C) with chromium (Cr) and nickel (Ni).
- Full-tang blade with no welded joint on the cross-guard.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Please note: heavy blows or cuts steel against steel can cause dents on the blade edge or breaking the blade. Although breaking the blade is a rare phenomenon, we warrant only material flaws visible in the fracture.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Short swords and bowmen swords