Stainless steel Sword Daguesse, Class D with optional sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Total length approx. 870 mm
- Blade length approx. 666 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 207 mm
- Blade width approx. 71.21 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 3.78 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Sword weight without scabbard approx. 1,418 g
- The weight of the sheath itself is about 313 g
- Blade made of Stainless steel 420
- Steel hardness 46-50 HRC
- Cross-guard and pommel cast of Stainless steel called INOX - iron (Fe) and carbon (C) with chromium (Cr) and nickel (Ni).
- Full-tang blade with no welded joint on the cross-guard.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Please note: heavy blows or cuts steel against steel can cause dents on the blade edge or breaking the blade. Although breaking the blade is a rare phenomenon, we warrant only material flaws visible in the fracture.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Short swords and bowmen swords