Frankish longsword, for training, class D, TRAINING SWORD
The high-quality carbon steel blade is forged in one piece to the pommel and double-screwed for safety. This hilt is made of hardwood and has a hand-stitched leather wrapping.
This sword is suited for beginners and light swordplay.
- Battle-ready Sword Class D
- Total length: approx. 100cm
- Blade length: approx. 79.5cm
- max. blade width: approx. 2.5 - 3.8cm
- Cutting edge: approx. 3.0mm
- weight: approx. 1.4 kg
- Robust 3.5mm leather sheath with belt-holder
Included in these categories: Short swords and bowmen swords