Figure Mounted Spanish knight in armor
- Base dimensions approx. 330 x 50 mm
- Rider height approx. 300 mm
- Weight approx. 2,530 g
- Mounted Spanish knight in full-suit armour of the Spanish King of the XV century under Charles V
- The armour plates are made of a zinc alloy
- The horse is made of Plastic ABS (anti break system)
- The Lance made of brass
- The base made of beech wood
- The Banner and Horse Caparison are made of felt (the symbols are mechanically embroidered).
- The rampant lion and castle are traditional symbols of the Spanish kingdom.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Mounted knights