Figure of Mounted Jousting English Knight with Lance
- Blue, red and white enamel on the Horse and Knight Armor
- Knight with lance, shield and armet helmet
- Delivery incl. Banner, Cape and Caparison
- Horse from Polypropylene on a wooden base
- Cloth made of green velvet
- Base size approx. 34 x 14cm
- The total height of the figure is 34cm
- Weight approx. 2.8 kg
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Base made of varnished samba wood. Brass pieces of the armour knight are made of pewter with black nicked electrolytic baths and decorated with enamel of different colors. Textile cloths with embroideries and golden hem. Flag of land is made of embroideries on felt.
Jousting is a medieval and renaissance martial game or hastilude between two combatants either on horse or on foot. The joust became an iconic characteristic of the knight in Romantic medievalism. The participants of a joust on horseback experience close to three and a quarter times their body weight in G-forces when the lances collide with their armour.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Mounted knights