Resin Statue of a Knight on horseback, EQUESTRIAN ARMOR YELLOW
- Knight with close Spanish Armet Helmet
- Silver/Gold Finished.
- Plastic horse, metal parts cast of Zamac (zinc alloy with aluminum, magnesium, and copper)
- The rider on horseback represents a 15th-16th century mounted knight
- Tabard and cloak and flag made of velvet
- Solid wood pedestal
- Overall height approx. 33 cm
Premium Quality Armor of the Exclusive Collection „Equestrian Armors“ made by MARTO®.
Original product, made in Spanish Toledo.
Included in these categories: Mounted knights