French Briquet Saber de Luxe
“Briquet”, easy handing short sabre, as other white weapons of the time, gets its origin in the French Revolution, and later the Napoleonic troops of Infantry, Artillery and Grenadiers were provided with this weapon.
|Price incl. 21% VAT:
French Briquet Saber de Luxe by Marto
- Premium-Quality-Sword from the exclusive Collection “Historical, Fantastic and Legend Swords".
- Hilt made of Zamac with brass finish
- Full-tang-blade from AISI 440 tempered stainless steel, etched
- Delivery incl. the manufacturer Certificate of Origin, scabbard and a cotton sleeve.
- Overall length approx. 735 mm
- Blade length approx. 590 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 130 mm
- Thickness of the cutting edge approx. 1 mm
- Weight without scabbard approx. 1008 g
- Weight incl. scabbard approx. 1524 g
This is just an ornamental item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made by Marto in Toledo (Spain).
Number of product reviews: 0 Rewieved so far: 0 customers.