Sabre with a lion's head
Well worked-out handle with red stones imitating lion´s eyes. The sabre comes with a metal scabbard. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Sabre with a lion's head on the hilt
- Total length 935mm
- Blade length 807mm
- The handle is wrapped in black leather and wrapped stainless steel wire
- The hand guard is a cast brass
- Cross section of the blade off the hilt approx. 20.8 × 4.2mm
- Cross section of the blade 10cm off the point approx. 16 x 3.4mm
- The fuller on the blade is approx. 44cm long
- Thickness of the striking edge (blade edge) approx. 1mm
- The sharpness on the blade is on both sides, on the back partially.
- The edge on the back begins about 31cm from the tip
- Weight of the saber alone 680 g
- The weight of the metal sheath alone is approx. 380 g
- There is 1 suspension ring on the scabbard
- Outer diameter of the rings approx. 26mm - material thickness 3mm
- The distance between the rings is 20cm, with the first 7.5cm from the sheath neck
- The chape of the scabbard is made of 2.2mm sheet metal
- The lion eyes are acrylic stones
- Just one ring on the metal sheath