Viking round shield with knot emblem
Battle-ready round shield from wood with strong steel fittings. A typical, very elaborate knot design has been engraved by complex handcraft into a steel plate in the middle. Backside there’s riveted a padding covered with soft leather. Two leather straps are riveted as well, of which one is long and adjustable for wearing at the arm or at the back. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Viking round shield with knot emblem, made of wood
A very functional and decorative shield.
- Material: Wood, steel, leather
- Overall diameter 54.5cm
- The diameter of the metal application riveted to the front of the shield is 40.5cm
- The total thickness of the shield measured at the steamed-up edge approx. 16.7mm
- The straps on the back are 29.3mm wide and 2.9mm thick
- Total weight of the shield 4kg
- The back is padded with suede leather
- There is a brass buckle on the longer strap on the back
- Material thickness of the sheet metal at the edge of the shield approx. 1.0mm
- Material thickness of the riveted metal application approx. 1.4mm
Premium quality made by ULFBERTH®.